SAP Business One includes all the processes you need to run your entire business. It provides complete business management functions covering financials, sales, customers, inventory, operations and reporting.
In addition, organizations running SAP Business One connect to and work with people in other locations, such as branch offices, subsidiaries, and headquarters. They can use the integration solutions for SAP Business One to collaborate with customers, suppliers, and other business partners. They can also connect SAP Business One to mobile devices, business intelligence (BI) content, and information services through the integration solutions for SAP Business One.
The B1i, Integration Platform for SAP Business One, can maximize the power of your business management operations and help your business run more smoothly.
For example, you can:
- Provide your customers with a Web portal where they can view open invoices and update contact information;
- Connect your E commerce application to your ERP and receive orders and payment directly in real time;
- Integrate multiple departments within your company or subsidiaries;
- Control bad debts and improve cash flow by utilizing the centralized credit-checking system which can be interfaced with it;
- Integrate specialized solutions with SAP Business One to automate the flow of information between systems and share data in real time.
We have extensive knowledge in building interfaces for SAP Business One clients. Let the technology take care of the data entry and your team time to focus on expanding the business.
Read more about the SAP Business One Solution.