Get the best of both worlds by having a powerful SAP Business Suite system in your head office and an easy-to-use solution that supports all necessary processes in your smaller subsidiaries.
- It is localized for more than 40 countries, but also has a small footprint in terms of TCO and end user skills
- It can run on-premise or hosted
- SAP Business One is very easy to use and can eliminate the challenge of computer literacy
- It is quick to implement, and well suited to a template based roll-out
- It gives smaller subsidiaries the independence they need to be flexible, but with central oversight and control
It provides head-office with an accurate, up-to-date view of the entire business, including remote divisions and subsidiaries. Operationally, it automates many of the key transactions between head-office and subsidiary, subsidiary and subsidiary, etc. including:
- Synchronization of master data between all corporate entities
- Distribution of logistics transactions between business partners
- Central reporting, control and streamlining between business partners
The integration packages are customizable and definable – so head-office has full control over the extent, complexity and timing of integration.
It’s also useful to integrate business partners (even the small ones) to extend business networks to further reduce costs and improve efficiency in the supply chain.