We have longstanding experience implementing SAP Business One, bringing best practices from a large variety of industries. Our experience with SAP Business One enables us to offer great value for our customers! We can offer the best solution for our customers and help them avoid expensive development time and complexity. It helps us deliver projects much faster and save our customers considerable time and money. We believe in simple solutions that align the customer’s unique requirements together with SAP best practices.
Pioneer B1 adopts the “Accelerated SAP methodology“. It is a proven, repeatable and successful approach to implementing SAP solutions across industries and customer environments. It provides content, tools, and expertise from numerous implementations. The “SAP Business One Accelerated Implementation Program” has been developed specifically to support the implementation of SAP Business One in small and midsize enterprises.
The implementation is divided into five project phases:
- Phase 1 - Project preparation: The team prepares and conducts a project kick-off meeting and goes through initial planning and preparation for the SAP Business One implementation.
- Phase 2 - Business Blueprint: A requirements workshop is conducted with various key stakeholders to define project objectives, scope, and schedule. In addition, the relevant business process scenarios are defined. In order to document the results gathered during the workshops, a Business Blueprint is created.
- Phase 3 - Project Realization: The purpose of this phase is to implement all business process requirements based on the Business Blueprint. Other key focal areas of this phase are conducting integration tests and drawing up end user documentation.
- Phase 4 - Final Preparation: The purpose of this phase is to complete final preparation (including user and administrator training, system management and cutover activities) to finalize go-live readiness. Upon successful completion of this phase, the SAP Business One system is ready to be used as a productive environment.
- Phase 5 - Go-Live and Support: The purpose of this phase is to move from a project-oriented, pre-production environment to live production operation. The most important elements include setting up production support, monitoring system transactions, and optimizing overall system performance.
Project Timelines and Tasks
Most tasks listed in this methodology require efforts both from Pioneer B1 and the client. While the amount of time allocation and involvement differ from task to task, it can be estimated that about an additional 40% – 50% of the implementation time listed will be required from client resources. For examples, an estimated duration of 10 hours for a task means that the additional effort required by client resources is approximately 4 – 5 hours, unless either only Pioneer B1 or client resources are responsible for a task. In most cases, Pioneer B1 will work together or simultaneously with the client.
For more information, please contact us info@PioneerB1.com